Featured Post

Thursday, August 3, 2017

I'm SELLING!!!!

One of my short-term rental apartments, that is.  Sorry, not selling off my little girl - Gracie.

Here's a link to one of the sites promoting the sale of one of the apartments I own.  This one would make a perfect short-term rental apartment (ie; for tourists visiting for more than a few days but don't want to stay in a hotel).

Or, let's say you want to land in Cuenca and be fully outfitted with living amenties without any effort.  Just add food.

Excellento location across the street from the river that separates 'old town' from 'new town'.

From a long-term rental standpoint, it could easily rent for $450 a month which is almost 10% return on a CD (based on the sales price) IFFFF you could get that!!

Let's look at that again.  In the US of A, the decimal point would be further to the left, right?  Ummm...I mean....errrrrrr....correct?}

Here's a link to the listing of my apartment (departamento) de 'amor!!!

Link to Dano's apartment for Sale

Chow!

Dano

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dano, I have just submitted my new gmail email address through your blog sign-up 'submit' button. Please delete my OLD my email address of: cvdh@comcast.net

    Thank you!
    Claudia van den Haak

    ReplyDelete

Wanna leave a comment? PLEASE DO!!

It's not very intuitive, so let me help you...
1. Write your comment
2. From the list of Comment As, just select Anonymous
3. If you want me to know who you are, simply type your name inside the comment box, at the end.
4. Press the Publish button
5. Click the box I'm Not a Robot
6. Press the Publish button again
7. If a 'test question' comes up, answer it and press the button
8. If you passed the 'test question' press Publish

About Me

My photo
Cuenca, Azuay, Ecuador
This is all about my transition from an American lifestyle and culture to my newest adventure, life in Cuenca and greater Ecuador. I'll be recapping some of my day-to-day experiences (and mishaps) to highlight what it's like to live here.

Total Views