Featured Post

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Meet Gracie

I'm such a BAD DAD!!   A few posts back, I told you about the !%#$!@# I went through to bring my little girl down to EC from the Seattle area.  Back in Feb, I brought my two cats down and their pictures have appeared in this blog.

But, when Gracie was catching up on my blog, she blew her stack and gave me a ration of sh_t for not posting any pictures of her!!!  My bad!!

So, to complete the picture of my family here in Cuenca, I give you....

GRACIE!!!

HUH?   (those of you who are old enough....remember the Victorola dog?)

Siente Se!!!   ('sit' in English)   She's learning her Spanish commands.

How come I can't paint, too, Dad!!??


All My Children.  Gracie, Bozo, and Chip (in the back)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna leave a comment? PLEASE DO!!

It's not very intuitive, so let me help you...
1. Write your comment
2. From the list of Comment As, just select Anonymous
3. If you want me to know who you are, simply type your name inside the comment box, at the end.
4. Press the Publish button
5. Click the box I'm Not a Robot
6. Press the Publish button again
7. If a 'test question' comes up, answer it and press the button
8. If you passed the 'test question' press Publish

About Me

My photo
Cuenca, Azuay, Ecuador
This is all about my transition from an American lifestyle and culture to my newest adventure, life in Cuenca and greater Ecuador. I'll be recapping some of my day-to-day experiences (and mishaps) to highlight what it's like to live here.

Total Views